Important information: COVID-19
At Library & Archives NT the health and safety of our staff and visitors is always our priority, so there are a few changes to the way we are operating at the moment as we take precautionary measures against the spread of COVID-19.
Whilst our public facilities at the NT Library and NT Archives Centre currently remain open, if you are planning to visit us and are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, please take a raincheck, and we would love to see you when you are feeling better.
We will be implementing the following measures in our venues:
• All March events will not be going ahead at this time; decisions about April events will be announced in due course.
• At the Library there will be fewer public computers available for use so we can maintain a distance of 1.5m between clients. The public Wi-Fi will still be running so if you can please BYO device.
Our online channels remain open for business:
• We have a range of free electronic resources including eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and educational apps; you can log into any of these electronic resources with your public library card number and password. If you are not a public library member or cannot remember your password please contact your local library.
• Digital historical collections are still available through Territory Stories.
• Our staff are happy to respond to questions via the Online Enquiry System.
We will continue to review the situation as new advice is made available, and any further changes to services will be published on our website and on our social media channels.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19, please go to securent.nt.gov.au
Image credit: U.S Department of State, sourced and filtered for reuse though Google images