Curious About Curious Darwin?
- DateWednesday, 27 February, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- LocationNorthern Territory Library
Inviting you to have a say in the stories the ABC covers, the Curious Darwin team have investigated topics from recycling rates to malaria, footy representation to secret tunnels, and public servants’ working hours to the NT’s long-lived fascination with safari suits.
Now, with 18 months of stories under their belt, we’re keen to find out the behind-the-scenes story of the project and learn about the work that goes into answering your questions.
Join ABC journalists and presenters alongside a Library historian and researcher to find out:
- What have been some of the most interesting/quirky questions?
- What’s been the most intriguing investigation?
- Did they find an answer for every investigation?
- Where and how do you begin to find the answers if you’re curious?
In the weeks leading up to the event, the Library will collect your questions, which will all go into the mix for future ABC Curious Darwin investigations.
Free tickets available from mid-January 2019.
Image credit: Batchelor Pad. Darren Clark. Darren Clark Collection. PH0875/0091